Bluhawk is always searching for qualified new members of our team. Our employees are smart, hardworking, diverse, and most importantly, a lot of fun! Our business revolves around technology, music, movies, video games and all the little toys that make our lives at home a little better. Who doesn’t want to work in this field? Bluhawk Home Technologies is an innovator and leader in the field and we welcome new team members to help us expand and grow. We have openings for self-motivated people who want to work in the exciting technology industry. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
BluHawk is not a part of some large corporate conglomerate. We are a close knit group of motivated individuals, who enjoy what we do, work hard doing it and reap the rewards of our efforts as a team. We only answer to our customer’s needs and not a board of directors of a remote corporation. If you are misplaced where you are; have more talent than your employer is giving you credit for and you think you are capable of more, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Our customers expect the best and so do we. If you think you’re up to the challenge of this unique company, please send us your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.
Home Technologies Sales Representative
Our dedicated inside/outside sales representatives help customers choose the right technology products and services to meet their needs.
We specialize in designing customized technology integrated solutions in home theatre, electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small business.
We are seeking qualified individuals to fill an open sales representative position. A qualified candidate will value integrity in their work and home life and be of Good Character above all else. Character can be defined as the way someone thinks, feels or behaves when no one is watching.
We are committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service – people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. We also take pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell products, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques
- Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition
- Adhere to policies, procedures, products, programs and services
- Follow up with prospects
- Prepare final contract for signature
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures
- Post installation follow-up by contacting customer ensuring commitments were met and generating referrals
- Maintain customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of both 6 and 12 months of service
- Minimum High school degree or equivalent
- 2 or 4 year college degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years prior sales experience preferred
- Able to pass a Background Check
- Able to pass a drug test
- Valid drivers' license with clean driving record
- Must be very Tech Saavy !!!
- Professional Appearance & Poise
- Reliable Vehicle
- Must be FLUENT in English and Spanish - Reading/Writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Active Listener, Critical Thinking, Reading/Oral Comprehension, Problem Solver
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills
- Flexible Style; perseverance; action oriented; interpersonal savvy
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach); customer focused
- Ability to work a full time schedule (Evenings and Weekends)
- Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the residential customers' agenda
- Ambitious results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive
Competitive base salary. Uncapped commission potential.